Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Week 12 PLE Post

Write a 150 word description of the most important thing you learned from the videos about using technology with young children.

I was really inspired by watching these videos.  We’ve been talking all semester about how to integrate technology and I have learned a lot that way but it really helped for me to be able to see this principle –put into action.  One of the things that I really learned through watching these videos was how well technology can be integrated.  In the “Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?” video the teacher taught them so many things like how to use a pattern, new technology and all about the main subject of the lesson which was different vehicles all in one lesson.  She did this so seamlessly and she built off a story that they knew really well so the students had a good foundation, on which they could learn new skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment