I completed the midcourse evaluation.
◦What are some ways you can tell that you have successfully integrated technology into your lesson?
I know I have integrated technology into my lesson when it inspires students to learn beyond the grade with the material that I am teaching them. When I have done this well I can see in my students a desire to learn and understand beyond even what I can teach them. I think that a lot of this happens when it fits well into the lesson and it is not forced.
◦What do you feel technology should accomplish in order to be a legitimate addition to your lesson?
I think it must accomplish what I discuessed above. It should inspire learning in students and not only teach students how to use the given technology but that it really applies to the material or objective that is being taught.
◦What indicators can tell you whether or not you have chosen an appropriate technology for your lesson?
I think it comes back to the objective. If when I get done teachning students the technology enhanced lesson they have learned what I set out to teach them without frustration then I think the technology was well planned.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment